Air Conditioning Repair in Dalton, GA
Clean Heating and Air Filtration has a staff of experienced technicians who are ready to help at a moment’s notice. Whether you need a simple repair, or are looking to install a brand new system, we make sure to get it right the first time.
Instead of temporarily repairing a problem, we determine what caused it in the first place, and explore all possible options to find you the best solution. Ask us about our free air quality checks!
Clean Heating and Air Filtration offers 24-hour emergency repair support.
Air Conditioning and Heating Maintenance
Regular maintenance ensures that your HVAC system runs efficiently for as long as possible. Our technicians are prepared to do comprehensive maintenance checks and repairs to make sure everything is running smoothly and safely.
If you’re interested in scheduling regular maintenance, ask about joining our priority members club. Club membership starts at $11.95 a month. As a club member, you receive a 15% discount on all repairs and equipment, an annual maintenance visit, and guaranteed service within 24 hours of your call.
Regular AC maintenance checks will usually include:
- Checking electrical connections--Issues like loose connections and low voltage can damage your system and keep it from functioning properly.
- Lubricating moving parts--Your AC should be a well-oiled machine. Friction caused by inadequately lubricated parts requires more electricity to run.
- Making sure everything's running smoothly will save you some money on your electric bill.
- Checking the condensation drain on air conditioner or heat pump-- If condensation isn’t draining properly from your unit, it can cause humidity in the house, and even water damage if not fixed.
- Testing to make sure the system is turning off or on, and running properly.
- Cleaning air conditioning coils--Dirty coils prevent the system from cooling your home efficiently.
- Checking refrigerant fluid levels--Too much or too little fluid can reduce your system’s efficiency.
- Cleaning blower components--Dirty blower components can cost you more in utility bills and reduce the efficiency of your system.
- Inspecting for mold
Maintenance for heating systems usually includes some of the above procedures and checking gas connections and heat exchanger. Gas leaks or loose connections can pose health and fire hazards to you and your family.
HVAC systems are not one size fits all. Poorly engineered systems have short lifespans and can cost you hundreds in repairs and utility bills. Clean Heating and Air Filtration offers custom HVAC system installation to ensure that your home has the highest level of comfort and air quality possible.
In addition to traditional HVAC systems, we also offer geothermal heating and cooling unit installation. Geothermal systems are highly efficient, since they use the constant temperature of the earth to heat or cool your home. By harnessing the natural power of the earth, you can save up to 80% on your energy bill.
Here at Clean Heating and Air Filtration we can help you explore your HVAC system options to find the best solution for you. We use state of the art methods to carefully size, design, and install the perfect air conditioning system for your home. Owner Dallas Koop leads a highly trained installation team that prides itself on providing reliable, quality work.