Clean Heating and Air Filtration offers comprehensive air quality tests to ensure that your system is running efficiently, and that you’re breathing the best air possible. Air quality solutions are never simple guesswork. We carefully inspect your entire house for evidence of mold, moisture, pests, energy efficiency loss, or other issues that could affect your home and health. Air quality and efficiency tests determine what the source of the problem is and what steps to take to fix it. We even offer a free preliminary air quality test!
Some of the testing methods we use include:
• Air Quality and Efficiency Diagnostic Tests--We can run multiple air quality and efficiency tests such as the blower door test, negative air pressure test, air leakage and flow testing and mold inspection.
• Moisture and Humidity Control Tests-- Moisture and excess humidity can cause mold and attract bugs, so it’s important to treat a moisture problem quickly. Whether it’s a leaky faucet or a badly insulated crawl space, we can help you determine the best plan to ensure your home is dry and mold free.
• Computerized Home Evaluations--Using state of the art equipment, we evaluate your home for issues such as air duct leaks and air flow inconsistencies which, if left untreated, can result in higher utility bills.
• “Sick House” Evaluation-- Poorly ventilated structures have been known to cause headaches, nausea, and itchy eyes and throat, in what is known as “Sick House” or “Sick Building” syndrome. These symptoms are usually present only in the home, and stop after you’ve been outside for a while. After evaluating your house for ventilation issues, we can help you explore remedies to make sure your family is healthy and happy.
We pride ourselves on following a “whole house” approach. Instead of simply treating a symptom, we find the source of your air quality issues and work to find a long-term solution. We offer many air quality products and services, from mold removal to filtration system installation.
Some of our air quality improvement options include:
• IQAir medical grade filtration system installation
• Mold solutions
• AC unit cleaning
• Duct cleaning and sealing
• HVAC vent cleaning